Name of the Organization
Period for which different categories of users would be issued books
- Each student will be issued one book for a period of one week only.
- The book may be renewed according to library rules i.e. a student canít have the same book for more than 14 days in continuation.
- For late return of books a delay fine will be charged as per rule mentioned at serial number IV in general rules.
- In case of damage/loss of book the student will pay for or replace the book as per rule mentioned at serial number V in general rules.
- Teaching Staff/Faculty
- Every staff member will be issued books as follows:
|Type of Book
|Number of Books
|Number of Days
Note: A teacher canít have more than 5 books at a time including both general and textbooks.
- The books may be renewed once only. A teacher canít be allowed to keep a general book for more than four weeks and a textbook for more than two months.
Note: In case of textbooks a grace period of 15 days can be considered for teachers if requested and if circumstances like exams etc. support the request.
- In case of late return, loss, damage of books a fine will be realized as per general library rules mentioned at serial number IV & V.
- Non-Teaching/Administrative Staff
- Each member will be issued two books for a period of two weeks (14 days) only.
- The book may be renewed once only. Under no circumstances a member can be allowed to keep for more than four weeks.
- Delay fine & price/replacement will be realized from the members as per library rules mentioned at serial number IV & V.
Title - Circulation Rules | Author - PunLib | Article ID - 00000000010 | Last Updated - 2013-03-28 02:11:02 | Keywords - Library Circulation Rules, Circulation Policy, Issue/Return of Books, Library Borrowing Rules